Life can be a real pain at times, and we understand that every now and then things don’t work out as planned.
However, we are a small business that relies on having our clients turn up to their booked appointment, not only so that we can pay the employee that is at work ready to do your hair, but also so we can pay to keep the electricity on and the doors open.
When you don’t attend your appointment or don’t give us enough notice that you can’t attend, that also means that we have turned away other clients because that time was allocated to you specifically for that service, which is not fair on us, or the other client.
So, to protect all of our loyal client’s appointments, to protect our business from loss of trading, and to ensure your appointment is relaxing and enjoyable, we have adapted the following salon policies.
We may use or discretion and waive the policy where we deem necessary. We greatly appreciate your support of our business and we will endeavour to provide the utmost professional service to you at every appointment.
1. Deposits: All new clients will be required to leave a $50 deposit to secure their first appointment, which will be deducted from the cost of the actual appointment. Deposit will only be refunded or transferred, when more than 48 hours notice is provided for cancellations. All online bookings also require a $50 deposit
2. Cancellation Policy: All no-show clients, and Cancellations within 24 hours of the appointment may incur a $50 fee, or the full cost of the appointment, whichever is the lesser. If there was a deposit for that appointment, it will automatically be forfeited.
3. Late Arrivals: We run by appointment, therefore late arrivals of 15 minutes or more may be unable to be serviced, and if so, the cancellation policy will apply.
4. No-Show Clients: All no-show and late cancellation clients will forfeit any deposits already made and will be required to pay a deposit for all future appointments at Cabello, and repeat offenders may be refused a future booking.
5. Upon Arrival: Booked services cannot be cancelled on arrival of appointment, if so, the cancellation policy will apply.
6. Confirmation Messages: All clients will be sent a confirmation message 2 days (48 hours), prior to their appointment. Failure to confirm 24 hours prior to your appointment will result in the appointment being cancelled.
Please note: it is an automated system and can only receive “YES” or “NO” responses, no personal messages.
7. New Clients: Upon arrival of your appointment you will be required to fill out our consultation form, so we have the best chance of getting to know your needs and desired results.
8. Lasting Results: Our highly trained technicians provide professional results using the finest products available. Cabello cannot guarantee lasting results unless you are using recommended home care products purchased from Cabello or if you swim regularly.
9. Problems with a Service: As per the Small Business and the Competition and Consumer Act, any problems with your service must be reported within one (1) week of the original service by phone call or in person. As per the Small Business and the Competition and Consumer Act, Cabello will then fix the service or replace the product at no charge, within one (1) week of the report of the fault.
10. Pricing: All prices include GST. All prices are subject to variation without notice. To obtain a quote, please schedule a free consultation at Cabello.
11. OH&S: Due to Victoria’s strict OH&S laws, all children under the age of 18 that are not receiving a service must remain seated on the front sofa and are not permitted to be on the salon floor. We work with hazardous chemicals, sharp and very hot tools, your child’s safety is important to us and it should be to you too.
12. The Cabello Experience: We want every one of our clients to have the best experience possible when they come to our friendly salon, so out of respect to all of our clients who spend their hard-earned money to have a valued, relaxed and pampered time with us, unruly and loud clients and/or their children will be asked to leave the salon.